No matter how much I improve my daily routines and how good my attitude is, I eventually end up at those moody days where everything seems to be crappy and stupid. I wonder if there is a personal recipe for how to get back to this positive thinking state in which I have so much more energy and, thus, get much more things done, enjoying everything?
Let’s see … (This is an organically growing blog post 🙂
- Get your head to “piece” (take a bath, walk, go jogging, or so with good quiet / beautiful music)
- Cook yourself some great, healthy food while listening to great, powerful music
- Simplify your current notes (routine sheet, todos, open paperwork, mails)
- Tidy up ur kitchen, go to bed early and take 5 minutes to remember the things which were good today
- zzzzz (-so far so good-)
- Start the new day with 20 minutes of quiet sport and then take some time for a great breakfast before heading off into the new day
Let’s check it out if this is simply repeatable and effective over time..
- doing some crazy-ass outdoor sport action seems to be even more effective, who would have thought this …
- make your room nice and cosy, put in some good music